ratemyprofessors??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

captain bhangra

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i tried going there today and it said connection was refused... :(
is it just down for me or for everyone??

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Works for me. I find people to be pretty harsh on that site. I would never go near it as a professor, that could ruin any confidence you had.

I find that people are VERY liberal with their chilli peppers..

"He looks like a movie star".. etc :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I find that people are VERY liberal with their chilli peppers..
I'll second that... :smuggrin:

Plus I think the site only attracts the extremes (leaning more toward negative). Very unhelpful altogether.

Plus I think the site only attracts the extremes (leaning more toward negative). Very unhelpful altogether.

definitely true. volunteer response data tends to be skewed toward the extremes (hey what do you know, stats 210 material from beginning of the semester has stayed with me)

I think I'm going to make it a policy of mine from now on to submit a rating for all of my teachers after every semester, just as a way of evening out some of the extremes (unless of course I'm rating my chem 102 teacher :mad: )

maybe but i wish i had looked at it before I took certain courses; now i know better.

This site was extremely helpful for me. Especially whenever I stumbled upon a "I don't know what everyone else on here is complaining about, Prof.Blahblah may not be the sweetest, but if you work hard..."

NEXT.

hahaah yah theres ALOT of stupid comments, but there are some that are quite insightful about the professor
is it working for anybody? mine is still not :(

Hahaha, I am actually rated on there. I am bummed that I am apparently not super hot, but I don't think that part was even filled out??