RC format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Svart Aske

Dental Padawan
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the RC format on the real DAT like that of Topscore in which the passage accompanies each question? This is a lot easier for me than having to click on an icon to display the passage.

EDIT: Also, for people who have taken both TS and the real thing, how do the RC difficulties compare? I thought the RC section on the second test was fairly easy; I took my time and finished in less than 50 minutes with a 22. Here's to hoping I don't get pianoed :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about piano first of all.

This is the format.
FIRST PAGE: all you see is the passage. it takes up space from top to bottom.
THEN: question on top and passage taking up half the page.