RC on OAT - highlight feature?

Started by Sevy345
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sevy345

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was practicing the OAT with OAT achiever and noticed that anything I highlighted wouldn’t carry over to the next question. Basically, every time I click the next questions, anything I highlighted disappeared. Is that the case on the real OAT? I just want to know what to expect on the real thing
 
I was practicing the OAT with OAT achiever and noticed that anything I highlighted wouldn’t carry over to the next question. Basically, every time I click the next questions, anything I highlighted disappeared. Is that the case on the real OAT? I just want to know what to expect on the real thing
No, on the actual OAT, the highlight stays even after you click around.