RC passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigbutrealdreams

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

On the actual DAT, do you ever get to see the text full screen, or is it always a tiny window at the bottom of the questions that you gotta scroll?

Members don't see this ad.

before you actually jump into the very first question, there you can see the whole passage in full screen, but once you click next or something to jump in to see the first question, I don't think you can go back.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I know for sure you get to see the full passage, but not sure if you can actually go back to see them again once you jump into questions.

Reactions: 1 user
It's going to waste time going back to the see the passage full screen even if it's there. It will be wise to just scroll through the window below when searching for the answer.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys,

On the actual DAT, do you ever get to see the text full screen, or is it always a tiny window at the bottom of the questions that you gotta scroll?
What's good fam, let me tell ya.. The screen ain't so small, but I remember doing a sh**load of scrolling. Probably like a little more than half the passage shows at once.

Members don't see this ad :)
. Probably like a little more than half the passage shows at once.
that is good news, brother. because on bootcamp, the screen is the size of a mosquito bite.
another question -- does the text always jump to the beginning when you click to go to the next question?

that is good news, brother. because on bootcamp, the screen is the size of a mosquito bite.
another question -- does the text always jump to the beginning when you click to go to the next question?
Man, let me think.. Ok yeah I think it does go to the top every time. So you'll click next, and then you'll have the question up at top then the article underneath. To be honest though, it really wasn't too bad. The paragraphs are numbered. I just used search and destroy, and it wasn't too much of an annoyance that the thing went to the top. You just grab that scroll bar, and fling it on down haha..