RC Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

donovandon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

so i took the DAT recently and i received an AA of 18 and TS of 19 but my RC was 15

does anyone know what the avg cutt off score is for most schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

so i took the DAT recently and i received an AA of 18 and TS of 19 but my RC was 15

MOST schools don't have any sort of cut off, however, the only way you know if your scores are good enough is if you apply...hey it can't hurt can it?

MOST schools don't have any sort of cut off, however, the only way you know if your scores are good enough is if you apply...hey it can't hurt can it?

yeah, im definitely gonna apply but i was just asking cause i was considering a retake but i truly do not want to.

Hey,
Do not be discouraged. I know RC section is tough. You can go to presents.com & search for students who got in with 15.DAT is tough good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

I would say RETAKE.
There is a very easy way for you to find out whether your scores are good enough, you call the school up and tell them is RC15 okay? Most schools don't have an explicit cut off. I have a 16, I've called around and my 16 is gonna be a big issue according to several schools and several schools have just flat out said NO (Tufts and Indiana).

It doest matter if you have low score in math but it REALLY does matter if you score low in reading(18 being the min). I agree w/ wantVCUDENTAL

Yea, how is your GPA looking?

PS: Landon Donovan is my idol!!! GO USA!!! This world cup is gonna be awesome.

LOL im not too huge on soccer. umm but i was an economics major and that gpa is 3.0 (due to massive amounts of partying) but my science gpa is 3.5

so around 3.3 avg?

The thing with retaking is id risk getting a lower score? probably not likely but still possible?