RC Town Hall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

topdent1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if we are allowed to do the following:

For those of us who have taken the DAT already, i know we remember some of the articles we had on our test. So, to whomever runs this site or moderates it, are we allowed to discuss these passages and talk about what type of questions we got and the methods to approach them?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was just wondering if we are allowed to do the following:

For those of us who have taken the DAT already, i know we remember some of the articles we had on our test. So, to whomever runs this site or moderates it, are we allowed to discuss these passages and talk about what type of questions we got and the methods to approach them?

I dont think you can be very specific, but hopefully youre allowed to be broad as to more or less what to expect. Im anxious to hear what the moderators say because the top score tests I have been taking have ignored mood and tone questions, but Ive heard to expect them.

We will see what happens, but thanks for trying to help us and also for being ethical. :)