Rc

MariaMaria

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey people,

For the RC do the science passages have anything to do with optometry/eye related stuff? Or is it just really random science passages?

Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

i have not seen or heard about any reading passages on the OAT being related to the eye. Any topic of fair game, but I think usually there are at least one or two passages related to science.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow what a relief. I got that impression from this forum. I think someone must have written that and I just assumed it was true.

For me..one was abt aligators, one was laser stuff (sort of eye related) and one was disease related.

do they like alligators? wow i got that one, another about addictions, and another about floating bridges

i would recommend that you read the question and ans it looking through the psg seriously- saves you more time wc is mroe or less the challenge of that section

do they like alligators? wow i got that one, another about addictions, and another about floating bridges

i would recommend that you read the question and ans it looking through the psg seriously- saves you more time wc is mroe or less the challenge of that section

I had the exact same sequence of passages! I wonder how much of the rest of the test was the same...