RCPSC Anesthesiology Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoogieGnome

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping anyone who had taken the RCPSC exam for Anesthesiology could weigh in on what resources they used to study, particularly for the oral component. Do books and scenarios that help prepare for the ABA oral exam adequately prepare for the Canadian exam? I have taken and passed the ABA exams several years ago, and for now am using the same study methods that I did for those exams. It would be helpful to get insight into how the Canadian exams differ from their US counterparts.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I just moved to Canada. Keen to do theRCPSC anesthesiolgy examination. I wonder whether you have some stduy materials to share?
Sorry for the trouble.
Thanks
Sree
[email protected]

I was hoping anyone who had taken the RCPSC exam for Anesthesiology could weigh in on what resources they used to study, particularly for the oral component. Do books and scenarios that help prepare for the ABA oral exam adequately prepare for the Canadian exam? I have taken and passed the ABA exams several years ago, and for now am using the same study methods that I did for those exams. It would be helpful to get insight into how the Canadian exams differ from their US counterparts.

Found this youtube video by an FRCPC anesthesiologist. He may be able to help.

Hello, I am starting to study for the exam, and I wondered if you found any study groups. Thanks,