RCSI 6 year program 2006.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

liumichael

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
recently accepted to RCSI through Atlantic Bridge for 6 year program beginning October 2006. Just wondering if there are any other comrads, just thought might as well make friends now!

If possible, may need to find roommates for off campus accomodations!

Also, if any prospective American applicants interested in applying through ABP, feel free to drop a message!

Peace

Members don't see this ad.

hey there - i got accepted too.. but still deciding, probably won't go because of $$$ though!

hey!
i know its a bit too late to reply to this thread but whatever just thought i might as well do that. :)
I got accepted into RCSI's 5 year year medical program starting october 2006, i get to skip pre-med and do 5 years if i get ABB in my GCE alevel examinations (which im currently doing).
Hoping to get to know RCSI-goers before i get there. liumichael, you going for the mercer court accommodation or just gna start looking for an apartment directly?

PS: im not in the US btw

Members don't see this ad :)
Triple A said:
hey!
i know its a bit too late to reply to this thread but whatever just thought i might as well do that. :)
I got accepted into RCSI's 5 year year medical program starting october 2006, i get to skip pre-med and do 5 years if i get ABB in my GCE alevel examinations (which im currently doing).
Hoping to get to know RCSI-goers before i get there. liumichael, you going for the mercer court accommodation or just gna start looking for an apartment directly?

PS: im not in the US btw

Hey there..I'm entering the 5 yr prog in RCSI too ;) . Where you from?? not staying in mercer court btw..heard its ABSOLUTELY crappy esp for the $$$ you're paying

hey guys i've just declined rcsi's offer - whoever out there wanted to go - 1 more spot for ya!!! have fun guys!!

porkchop said:
Hey there..I'm entering the 5 yr prog in RCSI too ;) . Where you from?? not staying in mercer court btw..heard its ABSOLUTELY crappy esp for the $$$ you're paying

hey.. i'm from Dubai, what about you?
i dunno where to stay other than mercer court, and yes it does suck even though its pretty expensive.. i mean cmon, ISDN connection!?! stone age?
but i'd rather be 2 min away from uni, thats the biggest advantage, 2 min walk from uni.. and i'll just survive first year before i move into an apartment with a roomy.. but if you've got any ideas about other accommodation around RCSI that is looking good, please keep me posted about it :).

Triple A said:
hey.. i'm from Dubai, what about you?
i dunno where to stay other than mercer court, and yes it does suck even though its pretty expensive.. i mean cmon, ISDN connection!?! stone age?
but i'd rather be 2 min away from uni, thats the biggest advantage, 2 min walk from uni.. and i'll just survive first year before i move into an apartment with a roomy.. but if you've got any ideas about other accommodation around RCSI that is looking good, please keep me posted about it :).

Hey! I'm from Malaysia. You could try looking for accommodation on http://www.daft.ie Most people look for alternative accomm from here.. It's a real useful website. If you want to stay 2 mins from RCSI.....hmmmmmmm...reasonably priced accommodation can be very hard to find...most of them will be €1,000 and above cos St Stephen's Green is the posher area.you can look for accomm in like Lower Leeson St or Baggot St..not 2 mins from RCSi, but still *kind of* near. Lotsa studio apts there.Good luck!

Hey there..
I'd be joining RCSI in Oct 06 too, but only for 2 1/2 yrs. Was actually hoping to get Mercer court accommodations. I guess I was too slow. Its amazing how fast the rooms there get snapped up. Just wondering, where else would be a good place to stay? Any of you heard of Broadstone accommodations?

just wondering if anyone has had an interview for RCSI-MUB programme......
interviews have been held in various locations already, and any feedback someone may have wiil be most welcome
Thanks guys.......

Hey, i was too late for Mercer Court too so i guess the next best solution would be to rent a room with a roomate. Is anybody interested? Im from Toronto, going into 6 yr program.

Hi all,

I'm interested in applying to RCSI. I just finished high school and plan to attend college in the fall. I was wondering what your statistics were as applicants? Thanks.