RCSI Bahrain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jamshad

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone advice about rcsi bahrain and ireland. Is rcsi bahrain is advisable?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Jamshad,

I'm a first year medical student at RCSI Bahrain. My experience has been good so far, for the most part. Curriculum is straight-forward and the campus is super friendly. The cons I can think of are related to administration and fluidity of how things are conducted. It is an adjustment to living in the Middle East coming from North America. My interview, which was in Toronto, was easy and quick. PM me if you want further details or have questions. I would advise to apply to RCSI Bahrain only if you are certain you could see yourself living in the Middle East and can handle a slower, less efficient lifestyle both in the medical school and within the society. I had one classmate, also from North America, who left back in November.

Hey Jamshad,

I'm a first year medical student at RCSI Bahrain. My experience has been good so far, for the most part. Curriculum is straight-forward and the campus is super friendly. The cons I can think of are related to administration and fluidity of how things are conducted. It is an adjustment to living in the Middle East coming from North America. My interview, which was in Toronto, was easy and quick. PM me if you want further details or have questions. I would advise to apply to RCSI Bahrain only if you are certain you could see yourself living in the Middle East and can handle a slower, less efficient lifestyle both in the medical school and within the society. I had one classmate, also from North America, who left back in November.
Hello, I am thinking of applying to rcsi bahrain im from the uk however the fees are very high. How do people afford it are there loans or scholarships available?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I am thinking of applying to rcsi bahrain im from the uk however the fees are very high. How do people afford it are there loans or scholarships available?
Hey ia180,

There are a couple of students from the UK at RCSI. Usually the "international students" pay out of their pockets or take out private loans from their respective countries. My parents are paying for my tuition and I know of other classmates who took out private loans from banks. The only scholarships I am aware of are from the other GCC countries sponsoring students. For example, there are a lot of the Kuwaiti students are at RCSI on a scholarships.

Hey Jamshad,

hey, i also have an interview in toronto for rsci-mub. could you maybe give mom some insight on the ways to prepare and types of questions asked? Also how did your first year go? Do you plan to return to north america for residency and have you heard anything about matching results for rcsi-mub.

Thanks