Rda

Started by RDA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RDA

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to all. I am a well experienced Registered Dental Assistant. I heard that many of you will soon be taking your board exams and you may need an assistant. I would be very happy to help those who need an assistant. I am in the bay area of Calif. You can reply to me any time and I will return to you as soon as possible. Good luck to all.
 
Hello to all. I am a well experienced Registered Dental Assistant. I heard that many of you will soon be taking your board exams and you may need an assistant. I would be very happy to help those who need an assistant. I am in the bay area of Calif. You can reply to me any time and I will return to you as soon as possible. Good luck to all.
What state? BUMP