Re-applicant GPA Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kinematicKid

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I had a question regarding GPA calculations for AACOMAS. For a class to be eligible for consideration in the calculation, does that class have to be taken within a full course load at your university or college? I'm not sure how it would work since I am coming from a Canadian University, and was wondering if this is the case, then what is considered a full course load in American Colleges or Universities?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hi everyone,

I had a question regarding GPA calculations for AACOMAS. For a class to be eligible for consideration in the calculation, does that class have to be taken within a full course load at your university or college? I'm not sure how it would work since I am coming from a Canadian University, and was wondering if this is the case, then what is considered a full course load in American Colleges or Universities?

Thanks in advance!
Nope. Any old class that you take at any university counts. For example, I took Chem II by itself the semester after I graduated college. Only 3 credits for that semester.