Re-applicant: re-sending transcripts question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

journeybegins

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The day has come again! Waitlisted at some schools so I'm getting ready to reapply.

I read the red print when I recreated my AADSAS application as a re-applicant. I wanted to confirm this with other people to make sure I will be doing it right.

The red print said that basically, I don't need to re-send ALL of my transcripts from different colleges again unless there is new coursework, correct?

I attended several schools. I have grades for 4 classes since I submitted last year. So, I would only need to send a transcript from that school with the 4 classes, rather than all the other schools, correct? No need to order transcripts from the schools that were already recorded and verified, right?

Thank you in advance!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Click on your "College Attended" tab. Anything in grey has already been verified. So, if there has been no changes to those institutions, then correct you do not need to send another transcript. However, if you need to update your grades from an institution that is greyed out, you still need to send a transcript. Keep in mind that in order to get the Request Form for that school, you will need to add it again into the list. I called them and they said the duplicate is fine (and necessary for you to get the form)

In otherwords, yes you only need to send a transcript for the institution you have more grades for and not for the previous ones.

YES. you do not need to resend the ones AADSAS already verified.

I'm having a different kind of trouble. I will be going to a masters program in August and put that school down, however, AADSAS is requiring me to put in classes? If not it says MISSING ITEMS next to the coursework tab.

Should I not include the school until academic update?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure, doglovernonesto.

Would you happen to know your classes for Fall semester/quarter? If you know the titles of it, then you should put it down and put in "Work in Progress" for grade or something of the sort and have an academic update in late Fall. Maybe a brochure or a website about the Master's program will tell you the curriculum? Or... maybe you can call the administrative people at your Master's program to ask what the classes are called?

You can also not put the school if that doesn't work, but I think if the schools knew you were going to enroll in a Master's, it would be better chances for you.

Good luck!

I also opted for the Reapplication format this cycle, meaning that all of my infos carried over to the new application. However, in the 'Colleges Attended' section, it still reads 'Degree Expected' for the degree that I received last summer, and I am somehow unable to change this. Does anyone know how to edit this section??

I also opted for the Reapplication format this cycle, meaning that all of my infos carried over to the new application. However, in the 'Colleges Attended' section, it still reads 'Degree Expected' for the degree that I received last summer, and I am somehow unable to change this. Does anyone know how to edit this section??

You can't.

You just add your institution again and put down Degree Received.

Anyone who knows the answer to this I am wanting to clarify I am ready to submit...I am in the same boat, reapplying and have graduated (last December) but don't have any new coursework I just want to change "Degree Expected" to "Degree Awarded." If I add the school again and have no coursework to add is it still okay to send with the "Missing Coursework" alert on? or will it even allow me to esubmit with the alert? And I will not need to get another transcript although it has the icon?

Last edited: