Re-applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soyungil

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For a lot of us who are re-applicants this has been a long time in the making!! I am going to be freaking out all week. Even thought I had a lot of interviews this second time around, there is no such thing as a sure thing, I am very nervous. How are you other re-applicants feeling?

Members don't see this ad.

For a lot of us who are re-applicants this has been a long time in the making!! I am going to be freaking out all week. Even thought I had a lot of interviews this second time around, there is no such thing as a sure thing, I am very nervous. How are you other re-applicants feeling?

I would say more anxious then nervous but yeah, I know what you mean.

I try to think about it as little as possible...I think everyone is feeling the anxiety, re-applicant or first time applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm definitely not as stressed as last year, and I hadn't received any interviews before Dec 1 then. This year I'm hoping that one of 5 or 6 schools will accept me, and naturally it stresses me, but definitely not as much as last year.

I actually think I will be more stressed if i get accepted, especially to more than one school. The reason being that deciding where to live when you have a wife and kids is more difficult.

This is my third time applying and because of my husband and my kids I can only apply to WVU. My son is almost 12 (DEC 1st) and he is doing so well in school, my daughter has Mary Poppins for day care, and my husband has a very good job. Plus we are living on the in laws property to help take care of them as they are getting older so moving is not an option for me.
Am I nervous, not this time and I am not sure why, I just have a really good feeling about getting in to WVU this time. Oh well time will tell.

This is my third time applying and because of my husband and my kids I can only apply to WVU. My son is almost 12 (DEC 1st) and he is doing so well in school, my daughter has Mary Poppins for day care, and my husband has a very good job. Plus we are living on the in laws property to help take care of them as they are getting older so moving is not an option for me.
Am I nervous, not this time and I am not sure why, I just have a really good feeling about getting in to WVU this time. Oh well time will tell.

I am encouraged by you. I do hope that you get in. How old are you by the way. I am an older student as well with a wife and kids (7, 5 and 2) I'll find out soon if I got in the one school I applied to as well!

not as nervous as I thought I would be..although come friday I'm pretty sure I'll be freaking out every time I hear the phone ring or check my email.

I actually am not nervous...more anxious. But I also have a post Dec. 1st interview, so I am waiting for that too! Good luck everyone hope this time around is our last!!!:rolleyes:

I am encouraged by you. I do hope that you get in. How old are you by the way. I am an older student as well with a wife and kids (7, 5 and 2) I'll find out soon if I got in the one school I applied to as well!
I am 32 will be 33 when I start dental school. My kids are 12 and 2. Which school did you apply to?