Re-application

Started by PrePTguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePTguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering for those that had to re-apply to college due to not being able to get into a physical therapy program, since a new major is needed after one graduates, would both official transcripts have to be sent to the program? And if so, what kind of major should be chosen the second time around? I believe one that is geared more towards a scientific field but I wanted to hear other opinions.
 
Yes all transcripts from any college course ever taken must be sent. No, you don't have to choose a new major. You can simply take more classes as undeclared/non degree seeking/post bac or whatever a school calls it.
 
I don't really understand the question. Are you saying you are going back to school to bring your GPA up/retake classes, and then you will re-apply to PT school? If so then starrsgirl is right, just take the classes you need. You don't need a new major or another degree.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you applied to PT school this year? You seem to be really anxious about needing to reapply for some reason...this isn't the first thread you've started on the subject. I'm sure you can have some confidence you will get in. 🙂