Re-applying to arizona?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

REDSOX08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone who applied to arizona and got an interview, but was not accepted, get an interview the following year and then get accepted? Thats what I am hoping happens to me for the 08 cylce. best of luck to all of you.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll tell you that it has happened, but you need to change something about your application. In other words, if you weren't competitive this year, then you won't be competitive next year. This would generally apply to ALL dental schools, not just Arizona. Submitting the same application will likely net you the same results if you are applying to schools you've already applied to previously.

That sounds about right . . . when you reapply you need to improve your application. Figure out where you were weak, and make that stronger.

Members don't see this ad :)
My girlfriend did it this year. She dramatically increased her DAT and also boosted her GPA and got a bunch of awards for an organization she was involved with on campus. Arizona is different though from a lot of schools. It doesn't always matter if you have stellar scores because they look at if you want to help the underserved and get involved with public health.

the fact that you are reapplying should tell you all you need to know.