re Canadian MCCQE I

Started by fascia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fascia

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Canadiens brothers and sister!

I am a Canadian who is considering moving back and doing residency there. Do the residency directors in Canada look at the MCCQE scores as keenly as the the residency directors are here? I.e. do scores dictate what type of residency I could get in?

Au revoir and look forward to re-connect with my canadian Roots.
 
LMCC I scores don't mean squat (provided you don't fail) for traditional applicants as they've already matched when they take the exam that same May.

S