re-interviewing, and old interviewers...

Started by DCDAWG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DCDAWG

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it appropriate to ask a former interviewer from last year if you can stop by and say hello when you are interviewing?
 
Is it appropriate to ask a former interviewer from last year if you can stop by and say hello when you are interviewing?
I don't think it's bad - most schools won't give you the same interviewers twice in a row - but I don't think it'll help you either. I waved and said hi to my interviewers when I interviewed at the same place two years in a row, and it didn't help me.
 
it is not going to hurt you but whether it will benefit you is really up to your old interviewer. also you never know what they thought about you on your last interview.