1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

re-take it or leave it?!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by cara, Dec 16, 2005.

1. cara

cara Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

i just finished up my first semester in completeing pre-pharm requirements. although i expect an A- in Chemistry 1 and B in Calculus 1, i know for a fact that i will not get anything higher than a C in Biology 1 (if i'm even lucky to get recieve a C). is a C in Biology 1 terrible on a transcript?!? would you advise me to re-take the spring semester, or just continue on with Biology 2?

thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pharmagirl

5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I would just continue on with Biology 2 and try to do better next semester rather than spending time retaking it.. One C won't stop you from getting into pharmacy school.

4. kevintech

kevintech Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    if you do exceptionally well in bio 2, pharmacy schools will be a little easy on your C in bio 1. just show improvement - they love that.

5. calrx

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Definitely do not retake it... just move on and strive for a B in Bio II.