1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Re-Visiting Columbia P&S

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ILovetheOC, Mar 16, 2004.

1. ILovetheOC

ILovetheOC Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi! I was wondering what the schedule will be like for the revisit weekend. Has anyone made flight arrangements already? When should I fly in?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. JulianCrane

JulianCrane The Power of Intention
    10+ Year Member

Yeah, that I'd like to know that too.

4. SarahGM

SarahGM Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm flying in Weds night and leaving Sat. morning, but staying with friends on Weds and Fri nights.

5. missbonnie

missbonnie floating
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I can take in a peep or 2 wed night and sat night if needed. I live near the school.

you must be cool and fun to hang out with, otherwise, no need to inquire. :p

bonnie

6. JohnHolmes

JohnHolmes Large Member
    10+ Year Member

I don't have the slightest idea what the schedule is. Duke had this nice page with all of the activities, and I'm really stoked. I'm really stoked about going back to visit P&S too, and no doubt, I'll be there.

CCW

7. JulianCrane

JulianCrane The Power of Intention
    10+ Year Member

Just booked my flight and such. I'm only gonna be there on Thursday though.

8. bez2

bez2 Member
    10+ Year Member

I am one of the 1st years working on revisit weekend. Although we are still working out the final details and I don't want to give away everything I will let you know the general scheme. You arrive and check in Thursday morning, participate in some talks about curriculum, lunch, and then some other fun stuff in the afternoon. That night we have a lot of fun stuff planned (so if you can only make it for one day I would suggest staying Thursday night). On Friday there is a lot of informative stuff and opportunities for excursions throughout NYC. Revisit is a lot of fun and I am looking forward to meeting you all and convincing you that P&S is the place to be.

P&S 2007