• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

ILovetheOC

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hi! I was wondering what the schedule will be like for the revisit weekend. Has anyone made flight arrangements already? When should I fly in?

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2001
Visit site
Status
Yeah, that I'd like to know that too.

About the Ads

missbonnie

floating
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2002
Status
Medical Student
I can take in a peep or 2 wed night and sat night if needed. I live near the school.

you must be cool and fun to hang out with, otherwise, no need to inquire. :p

bonnie

JohnHolmes

Large Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Status
I don't have the slightest idea what the schedule is. Duke had this nice page with all of the activities, and I'm really stoked. I'm really stoked about going back to visit P&S too, and no doubt, I'll be there.

CCW

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2001
Visit site
Status
Just booked my flight and such. I'm only gonna be there on Thursday though.

bez2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2002
New York
Visit site
Status
I am one of the 1st years working on revisit weekend. Although we are still working out the final details and I don't want to give away everything I will let you know the general scheme. You arrive and check in Thursday morning, participate in some talks about curriculum, lunch, and then some other fun stuff in the afternoon. That night we have a lot of fun stuff planned (so if you can only make it for one day I would suggest staying Thursday night). On Friday there is a lot of informative stuff and opportunities for excursions throughout NYC. Revisit is a lot of fun and I am looking forward to meeting you all and convincing you that P&S is the place to be.

P&S 2007

About the Ads