Re-Visiting Columbia P&S

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILovetheOC

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering what the schedule will be like for the revisit weekend. Has anyone made flight arrangements already? When should I fly in?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, that I'd like to know that too.

I'm flying in Weds night and leaving Sat. morning, but staying with friends on Weds and Fri nights.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can take in a peep or 2 wed night and sat night if needed. I live near the school.

you must be cool and fun to hang out with, otherwise, no need to inquire. :p

bonnie

I don't have the slightest idea what the schedule is. Duke had this nice page with all of the activities, and I'm really stoked. I'm really stoked about going back to visit P&S too, and no doubt, I'll be there.

CCW

Just booked my flight and such. I'm only gonna be there on Thursday though.

I am one of the 1st years working on revisit weekend. Although we are still working out the final details and I don't want to give away everything I will let you know the general scheme. You arrive and check in Thursday morning, participate in some talks about curriculum, lunch, and then some other fun stuff in the afternoon. That night we have a lot of fun stuff planned (so if you can only make it for one day I would suggest staying Thursday night). On Friday there is a lot of informative stuff and opportunities for excursions throughout NYC. Revisit is a lot of fun and I am looking forward to meeting you all and convincing you that P&S is the place to be.

P&S 2007