Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

re-visiting schools post acceptance

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by babars, Dec 10, 2008.

1. babars

2+ Year Member

i am having a really hard time deciding. i will probably visit the schools and hopefully be able to make a decision based on the visits. prior to the visits, does one generally call the office of admissions or just kinda show up? i just want to get a better sense of what the schools are actually like when they are not trying to "sell" it. also, is it completely out of the ordinary to call the office of admissions and ask them questions i dont remember them answering during the tour? for instance, i know that columbia is changing the curriculum next year and i am interested in hearing more details and how that will effect pre-clinic etc...
    thanks for any suggestions.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ryanaj

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I say call away. Once they offer you acceptance they won't withdraw it because you are considering all of your options. Don't know if you should call the office of admissions or not about touring the school again, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.