re-write PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dreamer1994

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the mcat last year after already submitting my primary applications. I was not aware of the whole just submit to 1 school thing. Story short, I ended up getting a horrible MCAT score and so I'm pretty confident thats the reason, I didn't get in. I didn't even fill out any secondaries. This cycle I want to know if its okay to submit the same personal statement. To be honest, All I have been doing since last cycle is studying for the beast MCAT and bartending part time. I don't really have much to add to the personal statement. Will this be seen as bad if I keep it the same? my reasons for pursing medicine hasn't changed.

(btw already have EC's, research, hobbies, sports, scribing,URM everything under the sun,)

Thanks y'all
 
Honestly, I would recommend modifying it if you choose to apply to the same schools. Keep some of the ideas that you really liked, but this will give you a chance to make it even better!