Rea Flashcard book?

Started by Carboxide
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Carboxide

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have this flashcard book and I am wondering how similar the questions are to the actual PCAT..I've been doping really well with them so I would like to know if that actually means I'm somewhat prepared 🙂 Thanks so much!
 
I'm going over the REA flash card book for the second time. I really like this book, because it gets my brain in test ready mode.

The pharmacy trivial information is kind've interesting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the quantitive is totally different. I bought my REA book a couple yrs ago, so I don't know if there's a newer version, but it doesn't have any pre-calc or calc. The
 
BUMP

What did people think of these flashcards? I'm going through the verbal........ Let me put it this way.... The Kaplan Bio is a cakewalk compared to this.