Reaction rates help.

Started by Debster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Debster

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok guys, I'm hitting a road block. Ilm just not getting the reaction rates section in the Kaplan PCAT study book. I don't understand the reaction orders. Everything else is ok but I'm getting confused with all the different equations for the first order, second order, etc. Please can someone break it down for me?
 
Don't spend too much time on the equations, just know the graphs...by looking at the graphs, you can easily figure out the equation...this really helped me understand it in chem class. take another look at it that way....sorry not a lot of help but i learn in weird ways haha good luck
 
Don't spend too much time on the equations, just know the graphs...by looking at the graphs, you can easily figure out the equation...this really helped me understand it in chem class. take another look at it that way....sorry not a lot of help but i learn in weird ways haha good luck

I'm open to all the help I can get. Thanks, I'll try that!