Read my PS!

Started by sj2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sj2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be applying to pharm school this year and need some help on my personal statement. I have a very lackluster statement so far and would love for some SDN veterans to give me some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I feel it's very generic and can't find a way to make it brief and effective. I can email/pm my statement... just let me know!


Any help would be greatly appreciated!😀
 
I'll be applying to pharm school this year and need some help on my personal statement. I have a very lackluster statement so far and would love for some SDN veterans to give me some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I feel it's very generic and can't find a way to make it brief and effective. I can email/pm my statement... just let me know!


Any help would be greatly appreciated!😀

Some reason I felt like there was a Megathread by SDN mods dedicated for proofreading PSs. Can't find it anymore. hmmmm😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I thought too (I found the thread for last application cycle, but didn't know if I could post there). I supposed they haven't started one yet? I have followed the forum for a couple of years now, but just recently created a profile so I'm still a somewhat newbie here. If you guys do find the megathread for proofreading, please post the link here! =)