Status
Not open for further replies.

niceteeth

Niceteeth
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
Hi, I wanted to get a few thoughts on this. I started a thread entitled “Rehab for SDN Addiction” late last night and my first post was this:

Hi, my name is niceteeth and i have been a SDN addict for about a week now. (this is the part where everyone crap their hands)

In reponse, Pikeyman wrote:

You must be a Chinese, Korean or Japanese.

"L" key is so far from "R" that you could not have misspelled it by mistake.

The misspellings on SDN are getting REARRLY RIDICURIOUS.

:eek: .. should someone like this even be on here, let alone enter one of the most highly respected profession ? Hmm...

bigbevo34

peon
10+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2004
ATX
Status
niceteeth said:
Hi, I wanted to get a few thoughts on this. I started a thread entitled “Rehab for SDN Addiction” late last night and my first post was this:

Hi, my name is niceteeth and i have been a SDN addict for about a week now. (this is the part where everyone crap their hands)

In reponse, Pikeyman wrote:

You must be a Chinese, Korean or Japanese.

"L" key is so far from "R" that you could not have misspelled it by mistake.

The misspellings on SDN are getting REARRLY RIDICURIOUS.

:eek: .. should someone like this even be on here, let alone enter one of the most highly respected profession ? Hmm...

lol

Seems like pikeyman has struck a nerve. So, are you Chinese, Korean, or Japanese? :D

OP
N

niceteeth

Niceteeth
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
I am neither. I was just surprised that a trailer trash is on here. :D

cowsgomoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
Alpharetta, GA
Status
I second that trailer trash should not be allowed on this forum. Pikeyman has posted such stupid comments before. Why write on this forum if you are only here to criticize and make everyone else feel bad.

hockeydentist

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2002
The eye of the storm
Visit site
Status
cowsgomoo said:
I second that trailer trash should not be allowed on this forum. Pikeyman has posted such stupid comments before. Why write on this forum if you are only here to criticize and make everyone else feel bad.
Yah what is with this website and spelling errors. So what if someone misspells the word, if you understood it then there is no need to comment. If all you can do is criticize someone grammar, you have way too much time on your hands.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Stop insulting other guests or you will find yourself on the other end of a banned account. That isn't a threat, it's the TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.