Reading about new developments in the field

Started by PxThree
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PxThree

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where is a good place to learn about new developments in the field of optometry? I know about Review of Optometry, is there anyplace else? Thanks
 
PxThree said:
Where is a good place to learn about new developments in the field of optometry? I know about Review of Optometry, is there anyplace else? Thanks
That I know of, there?s Optometric Management, www.optometric.com, and there?s a newspaper called Primary Care Optometry News (I didn?t find their official web site).

A few years ago I read a professional edition of 20/20 Magazine, but I haven?t seen that one in the U.S.