reading?? and Math??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

firstgeneration

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any suggestions on how I can improve on the reading. I know how to do everything. I didn't score too high on the last one because I didn't finish like 2 or 3 reading. I forgot how many passages there are??? please refresh my memory and how to complete all within the time frame. Plus the math and reading part is the last part and by that time I am worn out. Suggestions for math and reading???
 
For the math, practice doing problems FAST. What killed me is stuff that should have been easy quick calculations took too much time. Also look at a problem and if you know its going to take a while to work through, then skip it and move on to the next one. Theres quite a few easy questions that you can answer in 2 seconds. Make sure you knock all of those out before taking the time to work out long calculations.

I thought reading was pretty easy. I guess if you ran out of time you could practice reading articles, or books, or anything to increase your speed. Thats what the PCAT is all about.... the need for speed.......