Reading Comp

Started by Tsedey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tsedey

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I was wondering what strategy do you guys use for improving on the reading section. I am have a hard time with this section. Please, let me know, thanks!
 
Hey guys,

I was wondering what strategy do you guys use for improving on the reading section. I am have a hard time with this section. Please, let me know, thanks!

so far, i've found out that reading the questions first and then looking for the answers in the reading helps me out. i was reading the entire thing first and then answering the questions and this took too much time from me.