Reading Comprehension practice advice, please!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m0chicheeks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to practice, practice, practice QUESTIONS!!!!! :) :) :)

I know that its best to read journal articles daily buuut, I want to practice questions to test my capabilities with not just the "search and destroy" method but also with comprehension, tone, etc.

I have DAT Destroyer, KBB, and CrackDatPAT.

Is it worth it to get CrackDatReading? I'm continuously reading about how KBB is not up-to-date with the RC portion of the exam and that CrackDat isn't up to par? I heard that they give passages now where "search and destory" doesn't completely suffice either...

Can someone help me and confirm what would be my best options for more practice on the RC portion? Should I get DAT qVault, DAT Achiever and/or TopScore? Is it worth it? :T

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I only practiced reading with practice tests and topscore practice tests. I think if you score 20+ on the topscore tests, you should be able to score 20+ on the real DAT. The DAT has more different types of questions compared to topscore, but topscore is really good. Good luck!

I heard they are both nothing like the real DAT RC. (too easy)

Last edited: