Reading Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmTech8241

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If your reading scores on the low side will schools look down upon that? I did decent on the PCAT...I got a 73...Should I retake if my reading score is low (15; I must have missed bubbled b/c I got an 80 in the verbal)?

Members don't see this ad.

I am wondering the same thing..I got a 88 composite but 42 reading and im wondering if i should retake i dont think im gonna though..your reading is a lot lower though if you could even improve to around a 40 it would jump your composite a decent amount but if you have a good gpa you should be alright i think

if it's consistent with how you do in your english classes, then it might be ok to the adcoms. but if not, then you might want to try to take it again and improve.

I received A's in both of my English courses...I guess that's just one thing I will have to explain in the interview...There is no way I could have done that bad...I scored in the 50 range in January which is not that great but it's way better than a 15...I hope the board who is reviewing my application takes that into consideration...I definitely missed bubbled by accident