Reading Section on PCAT - asking for study tips

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mentirosa18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I'm currently preparing for the september PCAT. I'm having difficulties with the reading section. Can you suggest me good way to prepare for this section, perhaps good article websites and such? thanks.
 
Hi everyone. I'm currently preparing for the september PCAT. I'm having difficulties with the reading section. Can you suggest me good way to prepare for this section, perhaps good article websites and such? thanks.

What worked for me was to use the dry erase paper they give you to keep track of your place. Use it to show the line you are on. It helps to keep your mind from wandering to the rest of the passage. It really helped me. I scored 94th on reading.