Reading your LOR's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, for us that have already gotten into medical school how could one see the LOR's that were written for us??

Members don't see this ad.

AStudent said:
So, for us that have already gotten into medical school how could one see the LOR's that were written for us??

beg the profs who wrote them to send them to you... mine did that before she sent it in, actually..... it really just depends on how close you are to your lor writers... you couldn't 'officially' get the letters (at least not if you signed a waiver) any other way...

Try contacting the admissions office at the school you got accepted to. They have them, but I don't know if they want you to read them though.

AStudent said:

At this point, I don't really care. They must have been good enough if you're in medical school. Plus, if you are worried that they say something bad, then flat out ask them what your weaknesses are. Just relax and bask in the glow that you are going to medical school. :)