real dat rc format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gomsemari

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is the format for rc in the real test just like 2009 practice test's?

cuz the format in topscore for rc is rly annoying.. i cant scoll down with the mouse.

Members don't see this ad.

cuz the format in topscore for rc is rly annoying.. i cant scoll down with the mouse.

Real RC would be like the Topscore. Question and the passage on the same page. and I think in CDR and Topscore, if you move on to a next question, the passage stays where you stayed last, but in the real RC... if you move on to a next question, it always goes back to the beginning of the passage.

ok thanks ! !
i'll know what to expect on the test day now lol
im just rly nervous about rc, it's hard for me

ok thanks ! !
i'll know what to expect on the test day now lol
im just rly nervous about rc, it's hard for me

RC was the sole reason why I delayed taking the DAT for so long until finally getting over it. I still did bad lol! but I feel okay with my RC score. Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)

No, the real DAT software is way better. I know exactly what you mean, and it was very annoying, but you don't have to worry about that on the test.

Also, topscore RC was SUPER overkill. Check out my breakdown if you want. The RC passages on the DAT were super easy.

thanks , i feel more confident now.
hope i wont get physics or piano . !
i'd be reallyyyy happy if i get 19 or 20 hahaha