Realistic Expectations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think you may have an okay shot of getting an interview from an in-state MD program. I wouldn't bank on it, I think odds are less than 50% if I had to guess, but I've definitely heard of people with profiles similar to yours getting into MD programs, so it is not unheard of.
 
You need a well structured MD list, and you also need to recognize that you will most likely end up at a DO school with the app you have. Hope for the MD, but plan for DO.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you may get more feedback if you post this in the URM section of SDN, because I have read success stories there from applicants with similar GPA/MCAT. Goodluck!
 
Your best chance for MD schools are your 8 Florida schools and include NOVA MD. For OOS schools you could try these:
Vermont
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
George Washington
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Also apply to at least 6 DO schools