Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this is were this goes but it's somewhat mcat related... Few realizations I've had in a few short moments.. 1. The mall is not the best place to conquer TPR's Newtonian physics..
2. As I babysit my niece and watch the other kids play in the play area they seem so stress free no mcat looming in there near future.. No pressure of medical school... They just Jump on spongy things and mess around,.. I'm jealous,.
3. I'm never having kids.. I'd never be able to balance surgery with raising kids and maintaining a family.. I can picture trying to study for boards while taking the kids to the mall.. Somehow that just doesn't fit.. Ergo i forfeit the dream of parenthood for the dream of surgery... Somehow I think it will workout in the end..
4. I look like a dork carrying my MCAT physics book around... Lol then I remember most people at the mall have no clue what the mcat is.. ( don't mean that to sound as a bad thing)
2. As I babysit my niece and watch the other kids play in the play area they seem so stress free no mcat looming in there near future.. No pressure of medical school... They just Jump on spongy things and mess around,.. I'm jealous,.
3. I'm never having kids.. I'd never be able to balance surgery with raising kids and maintaining a family.. I can picture trying to study for boards while taking the kids to the mall.. Somehow that just doesn't fit.. Ergo i forfeit the dream of parenthood for the dream of surgery... Somehow I think it will workout in the end..
4. I look like a dork carrying my MCAT physics book around... Lol then I remember most people at the mall have no clue what the mcat is.. ( don't mean that to sound as a bad thing)