Really Confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saluki

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the list posted a while back it said that Ohio State screened pre-secondary, but another girl posted a couple days ago that their website said they send supplemental applications to everyone who submits the AMCAS to them. What's with the discrepancy?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about Ohio State, but I had a similar confusion about Stanford. I was feeling impressed with myself for receiving a secondary, since I was under the impression that they screened the primary (they have for years). Then just recently I read on their website that everyone receives a secondary. D'oh. What a loser. And I thought I was hot ****. :)

See my feeling was just the opposite. I haven't gotten my Aug. MCAT scores back; I haven't received secondaries from Ohio or Loyola. Hence, I must have bombed the MCAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
mashce said:
On the list posted a while back it said that Ohio State screened pre-secondary, but another girl posted a couple days ago that their website said they send supplemental applications to everyone who submits the AMCAS to them. What's with the discrepancy?
The discrepancy is probably from the MSAR and the school's website. The data for the MSAR is a year old while the website is updated whenever.

It is possible it is a new policy change for this year.

a new fiscal plan...