1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Really Confused

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by LoveDoc, Sep 8, 2002.

1. LoveDoc

LoveDoc Respect the Rhesus Monkey
    7+ Year Member

I submited on 8/20. I received 1 secondary the next week. My transcripts have been received.

I log into AMCAS weekly to check transmitted dates and now I notice my Certification and Transmission box is NOT CHECKED
    :mad: When I log out of the application I always click Save and Exit.

Does anyone have a clue why my Cert and Trasmit box is no longer checked? Also, I show no dates on when the Application was transmitted from AMCAS to schools.

I do have a secondary so I'm assuming at least one transmission worked. Please help the Confused LoveDoc with her PC problems. +pissed+

HELP????

Do I have to recertify every time I go in to check transmission dates? Why is the cert/transmit box unchecked? Is Save & Exit the right box to click to log out?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

I think this happens only when your application is verified. They do it that way so you could post some post-submission changes to your application.

3. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member
    7+ Year Member

Mine is like that too. My guess is that it does that in case you want to resubmit your app (ie. adding more schools).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...