really discouraged... >.<

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustwantDDS

DrAMG
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took TS2
and scored 19 bio/chem/ochem

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???
now ive heard peopl say scores bump 1-2 points from TS but that didnt happen to me my first time so i'm not counting on it to happen again

does anyone else feel like topscore gc has alot of calculations?!

what should i do? review the answers, do destroyer again or what?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(

Members don't see this ad.

I just took TS2

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???
now ive heard peopl say scores bump 1-2 points from TS but that didnt happen to me my first time so i'm not counting on it to happen again

what should i do? review the answers, do destroyer again or what?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(

19 is not bad, but if you want to do better, yeah you should do Destroyer again and try to understand every problem. I think you should go over Chad's as well.

How did you do your first time on Topscore vs. real DAT? Same?

I just took TS2

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???

For the Gen chem and O chem I got 16 and 19s respectively for the first 2 topscore tests and 21 and 23 on the real thing. Gen chem topscore is insane compared to the real thing in my opinion. Not that it's a bad prep material, it's just not very representative because of all of those intense calculation problems they ask.

I did what froggbuster suggested and it helped me get to where I wanted for the sciences. Best of luck.