Really liking RVUCOM....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wannabeanMD1999

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the ~tea~ on RVUCOM? It is my first choice in medical school based off of location, rural medicine track, and the nice boards stats. Don't know much else. Would love feedback!
 
It is "for profit" which seems to be an irrelevant classification when you consider the tuition of some schools like the Midwesterns and the fact that RVUCOM seems to be highly-regulated and successful.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can look at the application thread for them and there are some posts by current students that are helpful. I interviewed there a few months ago (and was accepted) and loved it.
 
I had to take a LOA this past semester but, RVU COM is wonderful, the students and faculty are super supportive and the match list is great. I just wish they had a full cafeteria on campus!