Really urgent! Please Help...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimchikimchi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I have an assignment that requires for me to interview a pharmacist for about 45 mins, through skpe. ok now im very desperate, just through text will be fine too please help me...

I've already ask around in local pharmacies but everyone is busy until next week but I need to really get the interview part in at least today or tomorrow at the latest, please help me out :(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
When was this assignment assigned and when is it due?

Reactions: 1 user
When was this assignment assigned and when is it due?
a week ago but i pushed it in the back of mind because of other (more important) classes... it's due on tuesday... i need to write a paper too. ;-;

can you help me if its not too much trouble? :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
You could always fabricate the entire thing.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi I have an assignment that requires for me to interview a pharmacist for about 45 mins, through skpe. ok now im very desperate, just through text will be fine too please help me...

I've already ask around in local pharmacies but everyone is busy until next week but I need to really get the interview part in at least today or tomorrow at the latest, please help me out :(

I could do it tomorrow.

Send me a PM

Don't make me slap you with Kimchi.

I'm kidding.

Honesty is the best policy. Be honest to others and be honest to yourself.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't make me slap you with Kimchi.

I'm kidding.

Honesty is the best policy. Be honest to others and be honest to yourself.

Good luck explaining to every patient why you can't fill their illegal/shady prescription

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck explaining to every patient why you can't fill their illegal/shady prescription

Well technically you don't have to tell them anything other than the fact that you aren't comfortable filling it right? They can't argue with your reasoning if you don't give them a reason :D

Reactions: 1 users
Well technically you don't have to tell them anything other than the fact that you aren't comfortable filling it right? They can't argue with your reasoning if you don't give them a reason :D

Might just be the patient population here, but saying ''I don't feel comfortable" always gets me yelled at.

Might just be the patient population here, but saying ''I don't feel comfortable" always gets me yelled at.

Ice in your veins and no hesitation, look them right in the eyes and lay the hammer down. Polite and straight to the point, shouldn't take more than 10 seconds of your time. People pick up on anxiety/hesitation and will pressure you if you let them.

Last edited:

I would always follow up that statement with a shrug and "I'm just telling you what's happening right now. There is no other option"

For the second time in a week now, I've left a thread craving Asian food. This is getting out of hand...