Position Swap Really wanting to swap into PGY1 IM position in NYC or nearby...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentdocmember

Reaction score
Hi all current PGY1 IM resident in a very supportive program that doesn't overwork you in a Southern state... Just really want to be back home near my family, looking to swap with anyone whose a PGY1 IM resident in NYC or nearby areas... Please pm me, really miss my family...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all current PGY1 IM resident in a very supportive program that doesn't overwork you in a Southern state... Just really want to be back home near my family, looking to swap with anyone whose a PGY1 IM resident in NYC or nearby areas... Please pm me, really miss my family...
I am in Ohio peds if interested?

I am Flushing. But prelim.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi where in west coast? my family is in west coast and I am in NY. But I am Neurology