Really Worry...

Started by FoxyDear
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FoxyDear

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking the test in 20 days...i am currently studying. I am just really stressed out now...i dont know ..sometimes i lose hope in doing well on the test..it's just overwhelming sometimes....any comments will be helpful...thanx,....appreciate it..
 
I will be taking the test in 20 days...i am currently studying. I am just really stressed out now...i dont know ..sometimes i lose hope in doing well on the test..it's just overwhelming sometimes....any comments will be helpful...thanx,....appreciate it..

You'll be fine in 20 days. Just stay positive and focus on what you need to improve. Take each mistake as a learning opportunity; that's one problem less you'll likely miss on the actual test.

👍,
Jeff