Quantcast

Really?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MysteryCat

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
About a month ago I dropped a class, because I was over the top overwhelmed with work and observing and volunteering and 15+ credits. And a toddler. So, I thought dropping one would help protect my GPA. Now, I have apparently lost the need for sleep. I am actually bored, and haven't been able to get to bed before 2am for works now. #fail.

VetStudent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
About a month ago I dropped a class, because I was over the top overwhelmed with work and observing and volunteering and 15+ credits. And a toddler. So, I thought dropping one would help protect my GPA. Now, I have apparently lost the need for sleep. I am actually bored, and haven't been able to get to bed before 2am for works now. #fail.

I know I'm an odd specimen, but I rarely sleep before 4:30 am, I start studying from around 5-6 pm - 4 am for a long time now. It's ok though, your body has adapted to being a night animal for now, if you want to go back, try meditating, also get some valerian root tea. Ultimately, that should do the trick in a few days-weeks.

Emiloo4

UF CVM 2016
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a rant thread, support thread, and random thread for stuff like this. We all understand frustrations and are happy to listen, just try not to open a new thread everytime you have something to say. Use the search feature or scroll down through the forum to find an appropriate thread to share with us. :)

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a rant thread, support thread, and random thread for stuff like this. We all understand frustrations and are happy to listen, just try not to open a new thread everytime you have something to say. Use the search feature or scroll down through the forum to find an appropriate thread to share with us. :)

:thumbup:

Kpowell14

Mizzou c/o 2017
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

:thumbup: :thumbup:

wolfspeaker

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

(sorry, I had to! :laugh:)

MysteryCat

Reaction score
Sorry, guys. I've never been on a board with so many threads that worked that way (although I've not been on many boards in general). But I get wanting to keep the clutter down. Again, I apologize.

Emiloo4

UF CVM 2016
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, guys. I've never been on a board with so many threads that worked that way (although I've not been on many boards in general). But I get wanting to keep the clutter down. Again, I apologize.

No need to apologize. Just wanted to let you know before you got the reputation for being "that person" ;).