reapp interviews

Started by GujuMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GujuMD

1K member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a re-app this year. I have an interview from the school I was interviewed at last year. I want to know what type of q's are typicals for re-apps.
 
Why do you think you weren't accepted last year and what have you done in the intervening year?
 
What have you done to improve - or what have you done since last year's interview? This was the first question I heard after I mentioned my wait list in the previous cycle. Be prepared to talk about each application addition and how it motivates you even further... But don't feel like you have to add a gazillion items to be competetive. I added maybe 2 activities and finished my BS.