Reapplicant AAMC PREview testing

Started by Blue185
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blue185

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am currently in the process of reviewing my application to make sure everything is satisfactory for submission. I noticed that in the AMCAS application, under testing for PREview scores, there is a column titled "Percentile Rank Effective Date", which listed 5/01/2024 for my PREview exam that I took last year. Does this mean that my score is no longer valid for this cycle and that I would need to re-take the exam? However, under the PREview website FAQs, it says that the score is valid for multiple years