Reapplicant course changes

Started by starrsgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

starrsgirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's my understanding that I need to submit a written request to PTCAS to change pre requisite courses. How long does that take to be changed? Does it take place right away before I submit so I can make sure it all looks good? Or does it happen when my app is processed?

Also, I noticed that at least one course is mis categorized from my coursework information that was pulled forward from last year (in this case, a biological anthropology course is labeled as Biology). It's an important change for me because the anthropology grade is low so I don't want it to hurt my science GPA. But I can't edit any of this information. Anyone dealt with this? (Upset I didn't catch it last year. Grr).