Reapplicant essay to schools I am applying to for the first time??

Started by username16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

username16

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I keep getting mixed opinions on this. Please help!

I am a reapplicant, but my school list contains 85% of new schools from the last cycle. Should I write reapplicant essays for these new schools? the wording they use is vague, like "For re-applicants: From your most recent application until now, how have you strengthened your application?" or "If you have previously applied to medical school, please describe your significant experiences between this year’s application and your previous application." l
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad