Guys, i need some advice, perhaps some common sense knocked into me.
I got accepted to ACOM for the 2015 fall semester but i have to tell them if i am going by Monday. I have not gotten any other acceptances. I have already re-submitted my application to AMCAS and AACOMAS and have gotten 2 secondaries. My application is MUCH stronger this year. Before, i did not have any LORs from a clinical experience but i do now, i didnt have ANY patient exposure, but i do now, and i have been working in a genetics lab full-time for 6 months.
Should i just go to ACOM or should i try again? ACOM is nice, but it is far away from my family and not what i imagined.
From what i can tell, my biggest black mark is a C- in one of my Organic chemistry classes (I do have a biochem class that could take its place for some schools). my GPA is 3.3 and my science GPA is 3.07, i got a 32 on the MCAT