Reapplicant Observation Verification

Started by bc0167
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bc0167

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was not totally apparent, but did other reapplicants see last application hours, etc. but did you rekey all your hours as resend an email to have hours verified again? My Check Status doesn't work, so is not clear if I'm good to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I checked my hours that were pulled over from last year's application cycle. All the hours were there, but they were split up into the correct settings and the population populations seen would not save. I had to contact PTCAS, get them to delete the entry, and then I had to reenter the info and get it reverified by the PT.